OSHA 10-Hour Construction Course
ClickSafety is authorized to present this course by the Directorate of Training and Education (in Arlington Heights, IL) as part of the OSHA Outreach Program for Construction. Upon successful completion of the course, students will receive a course completion certificate and a wallet-sized DOL/OSHA completion card. This course provides the SAME certification as the classroom-delivered course taught for many years under the OSHA Outreach Program. The course is appropriate for construction workers, foremen, job supervisors, inspectors, etc., involved in the construction industry. Users must spend 10 hours in the course and supplemental material.
ClickSafety's OSHA 10-Hour Construction online training will teach you about recognition, avoidance, abatement and prevention of safety and health hazards in the workplace. This course focuses on federal OSHA construction industry standards, pointing out any differences with State standards, and is a proven way to get your OSHA 10 Card and achieve the safety level required by your company for work in the construction industry. You are encouraged to learn company policies on these subjects, which might be different and more stringent.
Following this OSHA 10 training course, students should be able to:
- Recognize what worker rights are protected under OSHA
- Recognize what responsibilities an employer has under OSHA
- Identify major fall hazards
- Identify common caught-in or -between hazards
- Identify common struck-by hazards
- Identify types of electrocution hazards
- Identify ways to select appropriate PPE and lifesaving equipment
- Identify major health hazards common to the construction industry
- Recognize how to protect oneself from material handling hazards
- Identify major hand & power tool hazards
- Recognize role of the workforce in improving the current culture
- Recognize the role of management in improving the current culture